Public School Teaching Jobs in Vietnam
Experience a new culture and teach English in Vietnam at a public school. Up to $2,000 monthly salary with generous leave allowance and completion bonus.💚
We are seeking enthusiastic TEFL instructors to work in public schools all around Vietnam. Gain teaching experience in a Vietnamese Primary, Secondary or High School.
Hiring now for Public School Teaching Jobs in Vietnam
ESLstarter is delighted to announce some fantastic opportunities with Vietnamese public schools for experienced, newly qualified and first time Tefl teachers.
NETs are needed to help with teacher and curriculum improvement in public-sector primary schools (for children between the ages of 6 and 12), public-sector secondary schools (for students aged between 12 and 18), and to teach English as a second language to Vietnamese students.
Teaching Jobs Vietnam Benefits
- EXCELLENT LOCAL SALARY - Up to $2000 per month
- FULL TRAINING AND ORIENTATION - Get ready for your first class!
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS - Paid leave according to teacher handbook
- MEDICAL INSURANCE- Premium health insurance provided
- BONUS - On completion of contract
- LEGAL WORK PERMIT - Provision of visa letter and visa support
- GENEROUS LEAVE - Last 2 weeks of May and before or after Lunar New Year
- SUPPORT WITH FINDING ACCOMMODATION - Local team to support with logistics
Vietnam Teacher Jobs Overview
- Primary, Secondary or High School students (5-18)
- Exciting locations including Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Tay Ninh, and Long An
- One year renewable contract
- Availability throughout the year
- No experience is required
- Access to a local support team and Academic mentor
- Day-time hours
- Teach English through Math, Science and General English at public schools
- Create lesson plans, grade papers, manage the classroom, assess students, and give feedback
- Communicate with coworkers, coteachers, teaching assistants, managers, and other school personnel
- When necessary, fill in for other educators
- Work together with the Academic Operations Team to develop assessments and performance evaluations
- Fluent English speaker
- Bachelors degree in any field
- TEFL certificate (can also complete later if you don't have when you apply) - get a special discount on your TEFL course here
- Love working with young people
- Culturally adaptable and positive attitude