Teach English in Brunei
Primary, Secondary English teachers needed to work in government schools in Brunei. Enjoy a fantastic expat lifestyle with attractive benefits, relocation support and high standard of living!💚
Come work as an English teacher in tropical Brunei. We are now hiring Primary and Secondary teachers for government schools in one of Brunei's four districts.
Teach in Brunei
We're seeking English instructors to teach in Brunei. The goal is to improve Bruneian students' proficiency and attainment levels through high-impact classroom teaching and learning, specialised national support and intervention programmes, and the ongoing development of capacity throughout primary, secondary, and sixth-form colleges. This programme includes 200 primary and secondary school teachers, with many of them staying for several years.
Brunei English Teacher, Salary & Benefits
- BND 42,000 - 66,000 (£24k - £38K) tax free monthly salary
- Contract Completion Bonus of 1/6th of salary
- Enjoy a low cost of living
- Living accommodation is provided
- Support for up to two dependants' education at an international school at a heavily reduced rate
- Opportunities for professional development
English Teacher Brunei, Requirements
- Have a university degree from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South Africa, or the United States
- Teacher Certification / Qualified Teacher Status (PGCE, Bed, DipT etc.) A TEFL certificate with a degree is insufficient
- Have at least 3 years of relevant classroom teaching experience after graduation, including experience teaching Key Stage 1 and/or 2.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Driver's license holder - it should be noted that the Bruneian licence test will be conducted in a manual vehicle
Apply to teach English in Brunei
ESLstarter is looking for Primary and Secondary teachers who can take up a 2 year teaching post in Brunei.
If you're interested in joining the team, simply apply below with a copy of your CV and a specialist advisor will be in touch to discuss your options.