China: English First - Major Cities
Vacancies in 60+ Cities Across China - Now Interviewing - Competitive Packages
Teach anywhere in China with EF English First. Positions available now in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Foshan and over 60+ cities across China.
EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach at our Online, Kids & Teens or Adult schools. Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China.Classes range in size from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 25 students. Key responsibilities include planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware and evaluating student progress. Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to on-going professional development, certification courses and training modules and invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
PACKAGE UP TO 15,400 RMB PER MONTH
- 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- Up to 1,950 RMB bonus per month after 6 months for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- 10,000 RMB salary advance (available)
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health insurance provided, choose from three packages
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pickup upon arrival, free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT and IDLTM, Trinity CertTESOL and DipTESOL
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons, weekly EF sponsored social events, teacher advantages discount scheme, job rotation scheme
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the
United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
ABOUT EF FIRST
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.