Teach English in Saudi Arabia
ESL instructors are needed by a famous Al Khobar school to teach English to undergraduates enrolled in the Preparatory Year Program (PYP).
Teach English in Saudi Arabia with a leading university. Full training and relocation package offered.
Teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia
ESLstarter are delighted to be hiring ESL teachers for the Preparatory Years Program (PYP) with a leading university in Al Khobar. The university has made a name for itself as a premier private institution in the Eastern province and one of the very few top universities in the entire Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in less than 15 years.
You would work 22 hours a week as a teacher in this position, which would begin in August.
- Up to 17,000 SAR (£3600 a month) Tax Free
- Housing provided
- Fully furnished accommodation (single or family)
- Medical insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Work visa / family visa / local transfer
- Air ticket to / from Saudi (including up to 2 family children)
- 2 year contract with possibility of renewal
- 60 days leave with academic calendar
- Education allowance
Qualifications for Saudi Arabia teaching jobs
- Bachelors & Masters degree - TESOL or English related (eg MA TESOL, English, Applied Linguistics, Creative Writing etc.)
- Bachelor of Education degree holders and QTS also welcome
- 2 years experience teaching at a similar (HE / PYP) level an advantage
- Middle East teaching experience preferred (not mandatory)
Apply to teach English in Saudi Arabia
ESLstarter is looking for ESL teachers who can take up a 2 year teaching post in Saudi Arabia.
If you're interested in joining the team, simply apply below with a copy of your CV and a specialist advisor will be in touch to discuss your options.