170 Hour Combined TEFL Course with Teaching Practicum
Sign up through ESLstarter and receive a special discount on your TEFL course.
Buy now - exceptional value at only £273.
Get TEFL certified with an internationally accepted TEFL online course through TEFL UK.
This course is fully accredited and you can use it to teach English online or abroad.
Sign up through ESLstarter and receive a special discount.
Why take the 170 hr TEFL course?
- Earn a Trinity / CELTA alternative qualification at a much lower price
- Includes 20 hours of assessed Teaching Practice either On-line or In-class, perfect for international job applications
- Support from experienced and qualified trainers
- Study at your own pace
- Full accreditation, certificate can be legalized if required
- Course available on a laptop, mobile or device
- Internationally recognized TEFL qualification
- Where can I take this TEFL course?
The 170 hour TEFL course can be studied online and so you can take the class from anywhere. The 20 hours of Teaching Practice can be done virtually or at a school in your local area. Support is available with setting up the teaching practice, including a full guide book.
- How long will it take to get the TEFL certification?
Most students work through the TEFL course within around 6 weeks, depending on how much free time you have. You would have a 12 month subscription on the course which can be extended if necessary.
- Does this TEFL qualification expire?
No, your TEFL certificate will be valid indefinitely and is accepted worldwide so you can use it to teach anywhere.
- Is it worth it to get the 170 hour TEFL certification?
Is it worthwhile to pursue TEFL certification? Yes. It is definitely worth it if you want to earn a decent teaching job and be an excellent instructor for your students. It's important to note that TEFL certification is required by most schools throughout the world, and once you have it, you can start applying for jobs and interviewing for them.
- Can anyone do this TEFL course?
Is it necessary for me to have any qualifications in order to take a TEFL course or teach abroad? To enrol in a TEFL course, you don't need any official qualifications or experience; all you need is a good command of the English language. This course will help you to become a successful TEFL teacher and it is open to anybody.
Any questions about this course? Don't hesitate to get in touch, we aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours!
Back to TEFL Course overview.