Teach English in China with Aston
First time and experienced teachers welcome to join this 4 day working week teaching job in China. Over 3,000 successful teacher placements since 1996!
About teaching English in China
You will teach in a supportive environment with ongoing professional development, allowing you to continually hone your teaching skills.
Be fully prepared for your first class with mentoring sessions on arrival from experienced teachers. All schools have a specially designed curriculum, making lesson planning a breeze - minimal prep time involved!
Career development opportunities are plentiful with options to move into roles such as Foreign Assistant Manager, Location Manager, Regional Support and Teacher Trainer.
Work with a vibrant and dynamic team, lots of opportunity for socializing and networking in exciting cities throughout China.
- Competitive salary up to 19,000 RMB (approx £2,147 / $2,939) p / month
- Flight allowance up to one month salary
- Work visa
- Plenty of free time to explore China, 3 days off per week
- Airport meet and greet
- Four hours of Chinese lessons weekly
- Free insurance
- Paid holidays - 2 weeks paid holiday in addition to all paid national holidays
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Full training and support from an experienced team
- Focus on speaking and listening skills for 3 - 18 year olds
- Housing allowance of 1,000 - 4,000 RMB
Choose a 23 or 28 hour p / week contract, inclusive teaching and office hours
Enjoy a flexible contract with plenty of training and development
We have been bringing foreign teachers to China for over 20 years. You'll be provided with a great support network, lots of help through the visa process and a warm welcome on arrival! If you are unsure of which part of China would be a good fit for you, we can offer plenty of guidance.
If you don't have any teaching experience, it's not a problem as we'll teach you everything you need to know. We are happy to put you in contact with other foreign teachers who have worked at the school if you'd like to share their experiences.
TEACH LOW HOURS! Travelling to China is a huge move and it's important to have time to fully embrace the experience. That's why you can teach a 23 hour p / w contract which includes 3 days off each week.
So, when you are not teaching, explore your host city, study mandarin or do some travelling! If you want to work more hours, there is also an option for 28 hour p / week contract.
Don't want to commit to a full year? No problem, try a 6 month contract first and then decide if you want to stay longer.
More benefits when you teach English in China with Aston
- FREE ACCOMMODATION - have a place to call home ready for you as soon as you land in China. All schools offer free, fully furnished accommodation. Zero set up costs.
- IN DEPTH TRAINING - you'll have 3 days of TCERT training on arrival which will fully prepare you for teaching your first class. The schools use an in house curriculum that has been developed over many years, meaning lesson planning is minimal and you will have lots of tried and tested teaching resources at your fingertips.
- CAREER PROGRESSION - there are some great career advancement opportunities allowing ambitious teachers to move into managerial roles and work internationally within the company.
- Fluent English speaker
- University degree in any subject
- Clean criminal record
- Genuine passion for living abroad in a new culture
- Good communicator and enjoys working as part of a team
- Culturally adaptable
No matter where you want to teach in China, we've got you covered!
Choose from some amazing locations including:
Anhui, Guangdong, Gansu, Hubei, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu, Liaoning, Ningxia, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Changchun, Changsha, Guiyang, Kurla, Luoyang, Tangshan, Wenzhou, Xiamen, Xining
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch by submitting the below registration form and an expert advisor will contact you with more information.
Get TEFL certified from only £93
Not TEFL certified yet? Get your TEFL qualification for less!
Find out why ESLstarter have more reviews than anyone else.