Online Teaching Jobs
Teach English Online and work from home. This program offers a flexible schedule and is open to US and Canadian passport holders. Enrol today!
If you are interested in a career that is both rewarding and exciting, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for. This is an excellent way to supplement your income and work from home!
About Teaching English Online
- Lead your own virtual classroom and teach Chinese children (under 12) online
- Base rate of $18 per 45 minute session, plus additional earnings through bonuses and incentives
- An exciting opportunity to hone your teaching skills
- All necessary lesson plan materials pre-prepared and provided to you
- Teach from the comfort of your own home
- Ideal preparation for a career teaching English abroad
- Full training and ongoing professional development provided
- Flexible schedule*
- Independent contractor with 1 year contract provided
* Must be available to teach during our peak hours
Bella in China
The consultants are like my friends, and there are lots of fun lessons about science, history, cuisine, and more. I have learned a lot that others don't know. If I have a chance, I would like to travel to the countries my consultants come from to see a different world. I look forward to taking sessions every day because they are so fun!
Salary expectations for online teaching jobs
- Top-performing teachers are currently earning as much as $20 per session
- Ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses
- Get paid for the previous month's work through your choice of Paypal or bank transfer each month
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- We are looking for energetic and creative tutors who love working with people
- Bachelor's degree
- Interest in teaching
- Professionalism, patience and a talent for making learning fun
- Motivationally supportive and effective communicator
- TEFL or TESOL certificate (although can be studied later)
- US or Canadian nationality
Online tutors will enjoy a flexible teaching schedule. Simply choose when you want to work and book in classes at your convenience.
Note - must be available to teach during our peak hours.
Peak Hours Weekdays
|EST||6:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|CST||5:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|MST||4:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|PST||3:00 AM - 7:00 AM|
|Hawaii||1:00 AM - 5:00 AM|
Peak Hours Weekends
|EST||9:00 PM - 10:00 AM|
|CST||8:00 PM - 9:00 AM|
|MST||7:00 PM - 8:00 AM|
|PST||6:00 PM - 7:00 AM|
|Hawaii||4:00 PM - 5:00 AM|
How to get started teaching online
You will be teaching live, online classes to groups of Chinese learners. Here is the application process:
- Send resume
- Online interview
- Sign service agreement
- Take part in full training
- Launch your online teaching career