Teach English in Argentina
Brooding and charismatic with stunning nature, Argentina awaits!
If you want to be a part of one of the most exciting English teaching experiences anywhere, choose Argentina as your destination. Teaching in Argentina means the opportunity to explore glaciers or ski the dizzying heights of the Andes in your off-time. When you discover how welcoming the people are, you will soon learn that their generosity and warmth is what makes this country tick.
Teach English in Argentina and immerse yourself in the fine wine country of Mendoza province. You will soon discover that you will never want to leave!
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment, and let us help you find the best teaching jobs in Argentina.
Here are 10 interesting facts and curious trivia about Argentina:
- Population: More than 40 million people
- Capital city: Buenos Aires
- Currency: Argentine peso
- Indigenous languages: Quechua, Mapuche, Guarani, Aymara, & Toba
- Other Languages: Spanish, Italian, German, English & French
- Slang language: Lunfardo, spoken mostly in Buenos Aires
- National drink: Mate
- UNESCO World Heritage Site: Iguazu National Park
- UNESCO honored cultural dance: Tango
- Milonga is a tango dance party
Hannah Kinghorn, Cordoba, Argentina
So far my experience in Argentina has been incredible, my Spanish is improving, the sights are beautiful, the people are amazing and I am eating my weight in steak! Thank you ESLstarter!!
We currently have the following programs available in Argentina