Teaching jobs in Hong Kong
Experience the awe-inspiring skyline
Teaching English in Hong Kong is an amazing way to experience all that this exciting territory has to offer. When not teaching in Hong Kong, there is so much to do that you are literally spoilt for choice. From delicious food to the beautiful light show of Fragrant Bay to the bustling market of Temple Street, teaching jobs in Hong Kong can offer a truly memorable experience.
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment and teach in Hong Kong.
Here are 10 interesting facts and curious trivia about Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong enjoys one of the world’s most efficient subway systems with 99.9% of trains running on time
- Hong Kong has almost double the number of skyscrapers as New York
- Currency Hong Kong Dollar
- Hong Kong means Fragrant Harbor
- Hong Kong has more Rolls Royce’s per person than any other city in the world
- Eating noodles on one’s birthday is seen as a way to ensure a long and blessed life
- Hong Kong’s official languages are Chinese and English
- Hong Kong is home to the world’s longest covered escalator
- The number 4 is considered unlucky in Hong Kong
- Population 7.2 million
We currently have the following programs available in Hong Kong