Private School Teaching Jobs in Korea
Gain TEFL experience and teach English to young learners at a well established private language school with branches throughout Korea.
Teach in Korea
Are you looking for a new experience? Do you love working with young people and getting involved in local communities? Would you like to enhance your resume and increase your employability by gaining valuable overseas experience?
If the answer to these questions is YES, we'd love to hear from you!
We are now recruiting for exciting private school teaching jobs in Korea.
Package for teaching in Korea
- Up to 2.3 Million KRW monthly (approximately £1,500 p / month)
- Single private apartment with conveniences
- Medical insurance
- Severance pay (up to one month extra salary) on contract completion
- Paid vacation
- Korean national holidays
- Airfare to and from Korea *
- Training and orientation
* Terms and conditions apply
Our schools serve local Korean communites and cater to a wide variety of students.
We are looking for enthusiastic and sociable instructors who can work with our students and help them to gain more confidence in English language usage.
You will predominantly be teaching Young Learners (KG through late teens).
Full curriculum and training will be provided.
Requirements to teach in Korea
- Bachelor's degree holder
- UK, IRELAND, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, USA, SOUTH AFRICA NATIONALITY (due to visa restrictions)
- TEFL / TESOL preferred
- Enthusiastic and willing to engage in a new culture
Locations & Start Dates
Throughout greater Seoul, Incheon, Ilsan, Gyeonggi-Do and other beautiful regions of Korea!
Ongoing arrival dates throughout the year with 12 month contract commitment.