Teaching jobs in Tanzania
Volunteer in Tanzania
If you want to be a part of a once in a lifetime experience, choose Tanzania as your destination. Teaching in Tanzania allows you to contribute to a community in real need of English education support. The people of Tanzania are generous of heart and will welcome you into their community.
Teach English in Tanzania and immerse yourself in a nature lover's paradise. Volunteer in Tanzania and you will soon discover that you will never want to leave!
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment, and let us help you find the best teaching jobs in Tanzania.
Here are some interesting facts...
1. Tanzania has the largest concentration of animals in the world per square kilometer
2. Capital city: Dodoma
3. 30% of the country is comprised of national parks
4. The highest free-standing mountain on earth is located in Tanzania - Mt Kilimanjaro
5. Tanzania shares its national anthem with South Africa and Zimbabwe
6. Tanzania is home to the world's largest volcanic crater
7. Dar Es Salaam is the administrative capital of Tanzania
8. Population: 51,000,000
9. Three of Africa's great lakes are partly within Tanzania
10. Over 100 different languages are spoken in Tanzania
We currently have the following programs available in Tanzania