Join one of the biggest English conversation schools in Japan
Teach English conversation classes, over 300 schools. Locations all around the country and 6 / 12 month contracts now available with excellent benefits.
If you are looking to experience an amazing new culture, teach students from all walks of life and find your inner zen, why not teach in Japan?
Be an English teacher in Japan
You can teach English at one of the largest and most established English conversation schools in Japan. Lots of locations available throughout this beautiful country!
- EARN A COMPETITIVE SALARY - save money, pay off student debts and enjoy Japan
- FULL VISA SPONSORSHIP
- FUN AND INTERNATIONAL teaching environment with plenty of social events and meet ups
- YOU WILL ENJOY A STABLE, FIXED SCHEDULE with guaranteed lessons
- NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT - try a 6 month contract if you don't want to stay for a full year
Bring English to life for your Japanese students!
- Teach five days per week, up to eight 44-minute English conversation classes
- Teach both kids (3-12) and adults
- Enhance your CV by teaching specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel English
- Teach 'Voice' conversation room sessions
Why this school could be a great fit for you
- You will have a guaranteed amount of lessons per contract
- Fixed weekly schedule
- JPY 250,000 average monthly salary based on 5 teaching days p / week
- If you have specific scheduling needs, the school can usually work around these. Teach less / more if you want
- All commuting costs to and from work reimbursed
- You will be provided with full training
- Completion bonus JPY 50 - 150 per lesson
- Monthly incentives (paid on contract completion)
Teachers who can commit to minimum 34 lessons weekly for 12 months will receive
- Work visa sponsorship
- Airfare contribution (JPY 100,000 outside Asia, JPY 50,000 within Asia)
- Christmas bonus of up to JPY 20,000
We are looking for talented people like you to teach English in Japan!
- Must be fluent English speaker (UK, USA, IRE, SA, NZ, AUS or CAN due to visa requirements)
- Valid passport
- University degree with any major
- Can commit to 6 month or 1 year in Japan