Teaching jobs in India
Feed your soul in a riot of glorious colour!
Have you been fascinated with the history of the Raj? Do exotic spices tickle your fancy as much as your taste buds? Then why not teach English in India? The vibrancy of cities like Calcutta or Mumbai await. Participate in colorful festivals like Diwali, the Festival of Lights, or Holi, the Festival of Colour.
Choose placement in a rural Indian village for the chance to shop at bustling local bazaars. Tour remote ancient temples when you are not busy teaching in India. With more than 300 million children, opportunities for teaching jobs in India offer great potential to change many lives for the better.
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment, and teach English in India.
Here are 10 interesting facts and curious trivia about India:
- Population: More than 1.2 billion people
- Capital city: New Delhi
- Currency: Rupee
- Languages: Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Urdu, Tamil & many more
- Popular slang: “Bindaas” literally means a carefree person but is used to indicate approval
- Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism
- National drink: Tea
- UNESCO World Heritage Site: Taj Mahal
- National dances: Kuchipudi, Kolattam, Changu, Bardo Chham, & many more
- National bird: Indian peafowl, also known as the peacock
We currently have the following programs available in India