Experience the good life!
Why teach English in Spain? The question should probably be 'why not teach in Spain?!' Besides being one of Europe's most beautiful, historic and culturally rich countries, Spain also offers one of the best cuisines in the world. Spanish is one of the world's most widely spoken languages so where better to learn it? Costs are relatively low in Spain and you will find yourself with plenty of time to explore the country and get to know the locals.
Spain has one of the largest job markets for teaching English as second language making it a very attractive place to earn that all important international and 'real life' experience.
Here are 11 interesting facts and curious trivia about Spain:
- Population: More than 46 million people
- Capital city: Madrid
- Currency: Euro
- Languages: Spanish (official), Catalan/Valencian (co-official), Basque (co-official), Galician (co-official), Aranese (co-official)
- Life expectancy: 82 years
- Religions: 71% of Spanish people identify themselves as Catholic
- Olive oil: 43.8% of the worlds olive oil is produced in Spain
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Spain has 44!
- No tooth fairy! There is no such thing as the tooth fairy in Spain. Instead, childrens teeth are exchanged for gifts by a legend called 'Ratoncito Perez'
- Party time: Spain is host to the most unusual but exciting fiestas and festivals, more than any other country in the world!
We currently have the following programs available in Spain