China: Inner Mongolia, Shaanxi TEFL Internship
We actively looking for creative, talented and passionate teachers for immediate employment opportunities throughout Shaanxi and Inner Mongolia, heartland of the Qin dynasty!
Come and discover the cradle of Chinese civilization. Spend 5 momentus months discovering Shaanxi and Inner Mongolia, China's most essential destinations!
YOU'LL GAIN LOTS OF VALUABLE EXPERIENCE and get to work with students from all walks of life.
YOU WILL WORK IN A POSITIVE AND MOTIVATING ENVIRONMENT which offers endless opportunities.
YOU WILL BE PART OF A DEDICATED CULTURAL EXCHANGE. This internship is a platform for you to put your innovating thinking and teaching skills into high gear and work within a fast paced, international environment!
YOU'LL DO ALL OF THIS IN A VIBRANT CULTURAL MELTING POT, famed for its ancient pagodas, terracota warriers, hypnotic landscapes and rich history at the heart of the Silk Road.
China TEFL Internship Benefits
- Receive a monthly allowance RMB 5000
- Flight ticket allowance RMB 6000 (on completion of semester)
- One week orientation and training on arrival
- Accommodation & food - free accommodation and work day meals provided to you. If the school does not provide food, RMB 500 food allowance will be granted each month
- Airport pick up and transfer to school
- Free Lonely Planet E Guide to China
- Visa assistance from experienced TEFL placement team
- Share this experience and meet new people!
Shaanxi and Inner Mongolia are very inexpensive places to live meaning you can enjoy a great lifestyle in China on the living allowance. Food, accommodation, training and in country support are all provided.
Spend 5 amazing months teaching in China!
This TEFL internship is available in the following exciting locations:
- An Kang
We are looking for people who want to make a contribution in this exciting and rugged region of northeastern China.
You'll be working within a diverse international team. The total weekly schedule is 35 hours inclusive teaching and office hours. This is a safe place where you can apply your skills in a meaningful project that aims to improve future life chances among students who have often had no exposure to learning English with foreigners. You will enjoy the highest degree of respect as a program participant and an almost celebrity-type status in your local community!
- Start September or February (5 month program from your preferred arrival month)
- No degree or teaching experience necessary
- Fluent English speakers
- Passion for people and working as part of a team
- Culturally adaptable and open minded
- Availability for 5 month duration of the program
Does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
How to apply
- Register your interest via the below form
- Complete application documents
- Successful candidates will be invited to Skype interview
- Receive visa instructions
- Book flight to Xi'an for orientation
- Pick up and transfer to schools