TEFL Internship in China - No Degree Required
We are actively looking for creative, talented and passionate teachers for immediate employment opportunities throughout north-eastern China, including Heilongjiang, Liaojing, Jilin provinces.
Come and discover the cradle of Chinese civilization. Spend 5 momentus months discovering Heilongjiang, Liaojing, Jilin, northern China's most essential destinations!
Northern China TEFL Internship
YOU'LL GAIN LOTS OF VALUABLE EXPERIENCE and get to work with students from all walks of life.
YOU WILL WORK IN A POSITIVE AND MOTIVATING ENVIRONMENT which offers endless opportunities.
YOU WILL BE PART OF A DEDICATED CULTURAL EXCHANGE. This internship is a platform for you to put your innovating thinking and teaching skills into high gear and work within a fast paced, international environment!
YOU'LL DO ALL OF THIS IN A VIBRANT CULTURAL MELTING POT, famed for its ancient pagodas, ice festivals, hypnotic landscapes and rich history at the heart of northeast China.
China TEFL Internship Benefits
- Monthly allowance between RMB 8,000 - RMB 18,000, depending on experience and qualifications
- 88 hours per month and any extra hours will be paid
- Orientation and training on arrival
- Airport pick up and transfer to school
- Accommodation provided by school
- Free Lonely Planet E Guide to China
- Share this experience and meet new people!
- Visa assistance from experienced TEFL placement team
Heilongjiang, Liaojing, Jilin are very inexpensive places to live meaning you can enjoy a great lifestyle in China on the living allowance. Training and in country support are provided.
Come and experience China!
Discover Northern China and teach in Heilongjiang, Liaojing or Jilin. Come and experience the wonders of northern China through this exciting TEFL program!
Spend 12 amazing months teaching in China!
This TEFL internship is available in the following exciting locations:
Education setting is mainly kindergarten, primary and middle schools.
We are looking for people who want to make a contribution in this exciting and rugged region of northeastern China.
You'll be working within a diverse international team. The total monthly schedule is 88 hours inclusive teaching and office hours. Apply your skills in a meaningful project that aims to improve future life chances among students who have often had no exposure to learning English with foreigners. You will enjoy the highest degree of respect as a program participant and an almost celebrity-type status in your local community!
- Start September or February (12 month program from your preferred arrival month)
- No degree or teaching experience necessary
- Fluent English speakers
- Passion for people and working as part of a team
- Culturally adaptable and open minded
- Availability for 12 month duration of the program
Does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
How to apply
- Register your interest via the below form
- Complete application documents
- Successful candidates will be invited to Skype interview
- Receive visa instructions
- Book flight to China for orientation
- Pick up and transfer to schools