Cover Supervisors Needed For Schools in England
Cover Supervisors are needed in Manchester, Birmingham, and Sheffield, Part and Full Time Roles Available, Flexible Hours, Up to £90 per day with Full Training provided. ✨
Gain experience working in a school setting with a high degree of staff wellbeing and flexible hours.
Work as a Cover Supervisor in UK schools
Do you have previous teaching experience and / or a strong grasp of any secondary school subjects? Are you looking to further your educational career? Would you like more freedom in terms of when and where you work?
ESLstarter is currently hiring Cover Supervisors for schools in Manchester, Birmingham, and Sheffield.
Benefits for Cover Supervisor Jobs
- Full Time and Part Time Work to fit your schedule
- £70 - £90 Daily Pay
- Build your CV and get a headstart in your teaching career
- Both Temporary and Permanent Roles available
- Career Professional Development Opportunities
- Take advantage of a wide range of CPD Courses
- Full Training and Employment Support
Key Responsibilities for Cover Supervisors
- Supervising class when the regular teacher is absent
- Assisting pupils with questions and encouraging them to finish lesson tasks
- Managing student behaviour in compliance with school policies
- Providing feedback to the regular teacher and leaving handover notes
You won't be expected to plan classes or actively 'teach' the information left by the absent teacher, and you won't need any formal qualifications or experience beyond a bachelor's degree; you can also rest assured that you'll receive thorough training.
Skills and Qualities for Cover Supervisor Jobs
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Experience working with young people advantageous
- Experience working in a classroom setting preferred
- Located in Manchester, Birmingham or Sheffield (or commutable)