Teach English Online Groups
Teach Chinese children (up to 12 years old) with an easy to use platform, full training and lesson materials provided. Now hiring US and Canadian nationals.
Hello online English teachers!
We are looking for North American and Canadian candidates to join our successful online teaching school.
This exciting opportunity includes a fixed teaching schedule, the security of a 6 month renewable contract and allows you to teach to groups of at least 4 students per class, making for a stimulating and interactive learning environment.
Teach English online and work from home
Introducing the perfect work from home opportunity where you can make extra money and share your culture with eager classes of young Chinese learners.
You will be provided with extensive training, an interactive teaching platform and all lesson plan materials. Teaching English online has never been easier!
Company founders Sue & Jack.
Our goal is to help China speak with the world. It is our foundational hope that with the caring guidance of our teachers, we will forge a bright future for the next generation of young learners in China.
What you need to know about the online teaching jobs
- Lead your own virtual classroom
- Help integrate an American standard of education with the Chinese education system
- Make a major impact in the lives of young Chinese learners every day!
- Up to $20 per 45 minute class
- Monthly performance bonuses
- 6 month contract (renewable)
- Start ASAP
Why these online teaching jobs?
If you are looking for a fun and professional environment in which to teach English, you’ve found the perfect place!
- The classes: Multi-student classes (mostly under 12 year olds)
- The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by an experienced, in-house team
- The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours (6:00 AM – 9:30 AM EST)
- The place: Conveniently teach from your own home
- The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset - we provide the rest
- The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses
- The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students
What are the qualifications for online teaching?
- Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory
- TESOL or TEFL certificate (although can be studied later)
- ESL or teaching experience (preferred)
- US or Canadian passport holder
Note, you do not need to be physically located in the USA or Canada for this role. However, you do need US or Canadian nationality.
How you will get paid
Teachers are paid according to the number of classes taught. Your rate per class will depend upon the type of class you teach. You will be paid according to your choice of either PayPal or bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work.
Special monthly and performance-based bonuses will be available.
Launch your online teaching career in 5 easy steps
- Send resume
- Online interview
- Sign service agreement
- Take part in full training
- Launch your online teaching career!