Enter to Win! We're looking for your best story.
To all of the incredible ESL teachers out there, we're looking for your help, please! We're in search of the most heart-warming experiences you've had with your students as an English teacher living abroad.
Share your heart-warming story with us (max 200 words) as a comment on one of our competition posts on our Facebook page and we'll put you in our draw to win a US$75 Amazon.com gift card!
Sounds good? Visit our Facebook page to enter.
*Please note that all entrants agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material associated with this competition and ESlstarter. Further rules may be found below.
RULES for ESLstarter competition: “A Heart-Warming Moment as an ESL Teacher Abroad”
1. The promoter is: ESLstarter Ltd whose registered office is in the United Kingdom.
2. Employees of ESLstarter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. In ordered to be entered into this competition, entrants should write a comment on the relevant competition post on ESLstarter’s Facebook page. The subject of the post should be ‘A heart-warming moment as an ESL teacher abroad’. The comment should be no more than 200 words.
5. Expected closing date is June 30th. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. However, closing date for entry will be at the promoter’s discretion when a sufficient number of entries have been received. The promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize is a USD75 Amazon gift card that will be delivered via email. It can only be used at www.amazon.com.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Please note in the case of the gift card, it will be the entrant’s responsibility to visit www.amazon.com to redeem the gift card.
11. The winner will be chosen by ESLstarter.
12. The winner will be notified by private Facebook Message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The competition winner will also be announced on ESLstarter’s Facebook page and other social media, as well as in their email newsletter.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner and all entrants agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material not limited to articles, social media posts and email newsletters. The winner and all entrants also agree that their entry may be slightly altered to meet publicity requirements, such as fixing any spelling or grammatical errors.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Previous post: How Visiting India Makes You Feel Alive Again